Why run all over town looking for the perfect racquet when our team of world class athletes and sales staff have procured the finest tennis equipment for our very own tennis shop right here at Rye Racquet Club? We've got you covered! Phone: 914-630-2990
Our recently renovated Nursery offers your child a range of activities to pursue under the watchful eye of our experienced staff.
• The following rules and regulations were developed with the safety and concern of your children in mind. Please keep in mind that we have many children using our childcare throughout the day. The childcare service is available when you are using the club. You must remain on the premises during this time.
• NO children under the age of 18 months will be allowed.
• Leaving children unattended in the lobby is prohibited. Even older children will need to go to the nursery to be properly supervised. We particularly need your help with this, as it makes it very difficult for children when they see other children in the lobby.
• Children can bring in special toys, but please be conscious of inappropriate toys. We are not responsible for lost toys.
• The nursery has a DVD and you may bring in your own movies. Movies must be appropriate for children.
• Children are allowed to bring in lunch or snacks.
• Children are required to wear shoes at all times.
• No child is permitted in the nursery if they are sick. If your child is sent home or stays home from school due to illness, then that child is not permitted in the nursery.
• There is a $7.00 per child charge. Please fill in the "Sign In" note when you drop off your child/children.
• NO children after 3:00pm or on weekends unless you have arranged with the front desk or office ahead of time.
Monday- Friday: 8am -10pm
Saturday- Sunday: 7am-8pm
While you wait for your lesson or relax after a game, enjoy our renovated lobby which features a dining area, Flat screen TV, Free WiFi and plenty of outlets for electronics.
Rye Racquet Club was established in 1961 as a three-court tennis club. The following year, two additional courts were added. The club expanded again in 1974 when four outdoor courts were built on an adjacent property. To provide some perspective regarding our growth over the years, we offer this statistic: in 1973, we launched our junior program (Rye Tennis Academy) which initially had 60 students. In recent years, we have had over 600 students enrolled annually in the Rye Tennis Academy and over 500 in the Adult Program.
Rye Racquet Club started as a small facility, but has evolved into a club offering top-notch tennis instruction, competition, and activities to a large clientele of players.
Rye Racquet Club (RRC) offers first-rate tennis instruction to juniors and adults which has resulted in unprecedented success for our USTA and MITL teams. Located in the heart of Westchester County - just a 40 minute train ride from New York City - RRC offers a variety of fun activities, such as cardio tennis and playing leagues for adults. For junior ages and levels, activities include 10 and under tennis, Elite Tournament training, our popular summer camp, and tennis birthday parties.
Our facility includes five indoor plexi-cushion tennis courts and four outdoor Har-tru courts so our clients are able to gain experience on both of these USTA surfaces. The multi-layered plexi-cushion surface tremendously reduces the stress placed upon a player's back and knees, while still providing a true and accurate bounce. The surface has been called the softest hard court available. The distinct cushion-like character of the Har-tru court surface allows enough flexibility to be felt in the feet and legs, decreasing player fatigue, reducing injury, and easing physical stress during and after the game. A bubble is placed over our Har-tru courts in the winter months, so Rye Racquet is truly a year-round club. Clients also enjoy the other amenities the club offers such as a lounge area with food and beverages available, full locker rooms, and childcare services.
Curious about Cardio Tennis?
We offer free trial classes Wednesday 7-8pm (Weeknight Warriors), Friday 1-2pm (Hit & Fit or Top Guns) and Saturday 8-9am (Rise & Shine).
For more information, contact Hiromi Inagawa: firstname.lastname@example.org.